What is this ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter KurtReef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

KurtReef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 20, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
sparta
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is this littile guy. I have about 10 on one of my rocks this one is recessed a bit into a hole looks like it has little sweepers or something out
IMG_5608.png
 
The red thing? Looks like it might be a Strawberry Anemone.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new