What is this

  • Thread starter Thread starter Giroux471
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Yes they sold them as nassrius to me when i get them back i said him it was olive snail and he told me he knew he made a mistake he give me 10 real nasarius for free
 
I've seen those in Florida on the beach, they act like nasarius snails but I don't believe they are, I've even collected a few shells that were close to three inches in length, big for a nasarius if they are.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new