What is this??

  • Thread starter Thread starter sonubhai
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

sonubhai

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 2, 2016
Messages
308
Reaction score
112
Location
Newbury Park, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all can someone tell me what this is, I have them in my tank around the zoa's and the cause of them possibly them being closed all the time. I dipped a frag and these came out.

IMG_20170214_133611.jpg
IMG_20170214_133605.jpg
 
I don't know of anything other than manual removal, maybe someone else will chime in.

Do you have a sand bed in your tank? My brittle stars have always stayed buried in the sand and I only see them if I happen to disturb one cleaning. I've never seen one up on the rocks around my zoas.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new