What is this?

Carly Grant

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 19, 2016
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone tell me what this is? I saw it in a display tank at one of our LFS this week. The owner said it was rare and told me what it is, but now I can't remember! It seems to be some kind of anenome inside a hard out covering. Thanks!!

IMG_20170304_111545.jpg
 
I would say some type of Dendro
 
Looks like a dying bubble coral to me, but whatever it is is a goner unfortunately :(
 
It looks like an Elegance Coral I had when he was very unhappy. Later it died :( common denominator is dying/unhappy so beware unless you're confident you can save it.
 
Rhizo. Not dying. Have him throw some mysis in the tank and that thing will blow up. I've had mine for 5 years.
How much?
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new