What is this?

  • Thread starter Thread starter rich nyc
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rich nyc

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 1, 2016
Messages
555
Reaction score
492
Location
NYC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ba5fa4a2adee63c20fe814eebddd0f8b.jpg



What is this. Baby bta ?tia rich
 
Need a better picture, please.

I don't think it's a BTA, tips look a little fuzzy.

Let's get some eyes on this:
#reefsquad
 
Sort of far but i will assume it is a Manjano since i found one before. Will try to kill it thanks
 
Ok I've been staring at this thing in photoshop for 20 minutes trying to blow it up, change the color/saturation....etc anything I can think of to try to get a more defined picture and just can't. It almost looks like it has a BTA foot and BTA lines on the tentacles but at second glance the tentacles almost look like Xenia.....we just need a better photo.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new