What is this?

Alex C

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 25, 2019
Messages
71
Reaction score
82
What state or country do you live in
Idaho
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m sure this is super obvious but can anyone tell me what kind of coral this is? Sorry for the crummy photo, it’s at the LFS and they’ve got it all dark with blue light in there.

670FE81E-EB60-4786-8103-152A4A4CA3A3.jpeg
 
Very hard to tell from that picture. I would guess a chalice based upon the skeletal structure wrapping/growing around the base of the frag plug, but that is just a guess. Maybe an a. echinata would be my other guess.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 10.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new