What is this?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Matt1997
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Matt1997

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 1, 2018
Messages
510
Reaction score
669
Rating - 100%
0   0   1
What is this fuzzy SPS coral? Does it have a name? Middle green in photo.

0ADCD045-72B2-41F6-B8C5-C69407E54A67.jpeg
 
Hyndrophona
 
Hyndrophona is an sps variety; check ORA, Liveaquaria I think for a good pic
 
Last edited:
I’d agree with tenius. 10000000% NOT a hydnophora.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new