What is this

Ozreefer2.0

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Bolingbrook
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found these in the shells I got from my lfs. I’m not sure if there are more in my fish tank. I found three. Should I be worried?

B8C3A26E-0524-4C71-AD5F-05A7FD5BB1E7.jpeg 256C2D20-2B1B-4807-9EAF-C6D90F50A8BE.jpeg 711C806F-1105-4AAF-AA53-D5371305FE8E.jpeg 9545522F-8A89-4207-9999-DED6FB786807.jpeg 2DD25614-4336-49F8-87D5-154D177F1D1E.jpeg E08583A1-85A5-42AA-9D41-BA889D471B89.jpeg 5780B1BD-F5EB-4DA9-A063-D0A8A8D7A591.jpeg 9CD410BA-1A96-41E3-A789-2DAEF1F644AF.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 53 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new