What is up with my Tusk's tail?

jasonrusso

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 21, 2014
Messages
3,433
Reaction score
2,433
Location
Haverhill, MA
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So this just appeared today. My HT has a slice in his tail. I do have a PITA dwarf angel, but his tail nips look more rounded.

I have a Tomini tang in the tank, I wonder if he caught his spike? He doesn't seem bothered by it. He's swimming around like normal.

IMG_20190924_182247.jpg
 
Looks like he got in a bit of a scuffle. Not that big of a deal. Should grow back quickly
 
Looks like he got in a bit of a scuffle. Not that big of a deal. Should grow back quickly
That's what I'm thinking. He's always up in everyone's business, lol. He even eats algae with the grazers! Someone probably took exception.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new