What is Will making this time?

william Lutman

Old Dead Head, just rolling down the road
View Badges
Joined
Oct 28, 2012
Messages
590
Reaction score
819
Location
Lake Zurich, Illinois
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Materials for two projects. So any of you want to guess?

PXL_20260331_153514503.jpg
 
The only thing I can imagine is a bookshelf of sorts. But then again, you stated TWO projects. So. No idea!
 
The only thing I can imagine is a bookshelf of sorts. But then again, you stated TWO projects. So. No idea!
Hint: my acrylic work area and jigs. Budget marble countertop I picked up 15 years ago to have stable flay work surface.
PXL_20260401_122901917.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new