what is your favorite APEX module and why?

DHill6

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WXM. I hated the Reeflink.
I sold the WXM, favored the Reeflink. Stays connected and updated, easier to control the Vortechs and Radion and the best point...not all the eggs in one basket. Neptune stuff and Ecotech stuff both run on their own system. I don't see them both going down at the same time.

Water Dog

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since I only use the WXM for my Vortechs, I found the programming much easier for them than on the Reeflink that I had. Also, if the Reeflink wasn’t hardwired, it was pretty much useless.

DHill6

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since I only use the WXM for my Vortechs, I found the programming much easier for them than on the Reeflink that I had. Also, if the Reeflink wasn’t hardwired, it was pretty much useless.
I haven't had that problem since the guys from Ecotech changed the channel from the start. It's stayed connected and updated wirelessly.

gcrawford

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WXM which controls 4 MP-40s on my 120. The same WXM has controlled MP10s all the way across the house without fail. Very dependable system for me. I also like the ability to control my Kessils using the 0-10vdc port. Lastly, having the second PH port allows my calcium reactor to run on auto pilot. Love the Apex system..........

Back