What is your favorite Trigger?

IMG_1479603850.484676.jpg


Crosshatch definitely my favorite.. Love the Niger as well...
 
I have had a sargassum that was awesome but now have a 3" male blue jaw awesome fish reminds me of a puppy that always want to eat. I'll post a pic when lights turn on.
 
I have had a sargassum that was awesome but now have a 3" male blue jaw awesome fish reminds me of a puppy that always want to eat. I'll post a pic when lights turn on.

Love the sargassums and blue throats as well!! The entire family with Goldenback and Crosshatches are great!!
 
Rhinecanthus assasi
Not terribly flashy or colorful and similar to the much more common Rhinecanthus aculeatus, but still a perennial favorite for me.
 
I've had a bursa, somewhat underrated; if you really look the intricate colorful lines in red and yellow are quite beautiful. Slow growing and are mostly laid back, will eat your cuc.
 
I loved my Blue throat...till he killed all my anthias and then went carpet surfing 3 days later.

No more for me.
 
My favorite fish, I plan on keeping six in my reef, currently have 3

I have fish only.. But I have 6 in a 220... In process of upgrading to 265 or 300.. I like 265 better for the extra foot... Love triggers and puffers....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new