What is your job/occupation

leighla wolf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wanna drive to NC? @PirateDan

Weirdest thing. My cheap laminate floor started to warp under my tank same time as I had a 10-15 gallon leak in my tank. Have no idea what happened :eek:

We had some cheap laminate do that too when it got wet. My fiancé’s friend is a contractor and told us to put a towel down over the floor and iron it....thought he was crazy but it did work....if you have to replace it anyways, might be worth a try for a quick fix! :)

leighla wolf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a degree in Cellular and molecular biology. Worked in labs doing cancer research for clinical trials/ taught Anatomy Labs at local university. I ended up making more money, being taxed less, and working a quarter of the the hours as a server... Though, I am currently trying to get into Surgical PA Programs.

OP
OP
Mastiffsrule

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We had some cheap laminate do that too when it got wet. My fiancé’s friend is a contractor and told us to put a towel down over the floor and iron it....thought he was crazy but it did work....if you have to replace it anyways, might be worth a try for a quick fix! :)

hi,

That is a good tip. Mine was ages ago. I pt down the vinyl plank that seem to be the newest thing. I have it about a year. I like it, not sure about love it. For sure not worried about water damage though :D

leighla wolf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm self-employed building custom tiny homes and camper van conversions and also work a few days per week as an aquatic biologist at a public aquarium.
Do you have a website for your tiny homes? My Mother in law has land and has been looking to put a few up as vacation rentals. I’d love to pass the info onto her. :)

OP
OP
Mastiffsrule

Mastiffsrule

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Software Engineer for United Health Care

Hey, why did you deny my claim?? Ha, Just kidding.

——

Some great careers. Lots of new folk, and changes for us all. Even if it is not a career I should have put field of study or interest.

So, keep them coming so we get to meet everyone.

OP
OP
Mastiffsrule

Mastiffsrule

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lots of new members and occupations out there to share

ChrisKSB

King of GHA Farmers
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fields of study - Electronics Engineering and Information Technology
Interests - Fish, gardening, aquaponics, cycling, hiking, life, love, happiness.... (not in that order!)
Occupation - Network Security Analyst

Back