What is your Lighting Spectrum and schedule?

Reef Jedi

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2018
Messages
2,117
Reaction score
5,045
Location
Erie, CO
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to know your spectrum and schedule regardless of what kind of light you have. If you can give all the details, spectrum, schedule, intensity and your results that would be great!

I am currently running a Radion XR30w g4 PRO on the ab+ setting. I swear I was getting better growth using the natural setting that wasn’t as blue. Maybe not but I have been wondering. I definitely don’t get as much coraline growth under this setting so that’s making me think this spectrum isn’t as good as they promote. My 6500 bulb in the fuge has coraline growing like crazy and in thick sheets.

That’s why I want to hear from you! I am thinking of slowly switching back but I wanted all of your opinions!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new