What is your must-have LPS?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Clarinuto
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
My newest torch. I love hammers & frogspawn too.

2E9AA5F7-F2AA-4562-9D97-0042AC6A23A9.jpeg 5EFE2B7B-0F01-4013-8C58-064A3743C1F5.jpeg
Beautiful tank
This Elegance. The torches are amazing also.
elegance.jpg
i have the same type of elegance and I’m in love with it too

AA9196AC-CA79-4E68-B85E-76BDD3675A80.jpeg
 
I really really like favia and cyphastria for some reason. I’m not to much of a movement guy but the colors those two come in are spectacular.
 
i Love the hammer torches. Its always what i thought of that a saltwater tank would have before i got into this addicting hobby...haha
 
My answer is still hammers but... This ones coming on Tuesday and although I don't love the hammer I just got any less, I've been waiting for the place I shop at to post another splatter hammer Since December (that was what the first hammer that didn't make shipping was). Someone please take my credit card away, It just ins't safe with me anymore;Dead

I'll post photos when it arrives, until then here is the one from the sellers site (its wysiwyg!)
IMG_7039-1024x683.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new