What is your Zodiac sign?

What is your Zodiac sign

  • Aries

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Taurus

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Gemini

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Cancer

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Leo

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Virgo

    Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Libra

    Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Scorpio

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Sagittarius

    Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Capricorn

    Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Aquarius

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Pisces

    Votes: 4 16.7%

  • Total voters
    24

Pete_the_Puma

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 7, 2017
Messages
236
Reaction score
338
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Someone recently told me I was into saltwater tanks because I'm Pisces...

I don't really believe in that stuff but it got me wondering, are most of us reef keepers Pisces or from the "water" signs? I sure do love water in many forms (sailing, scuba diving, reef aquarium)

I think a poll is an easy way to find out so here it is! if we get a good sample size (maybe 200-300?) and most of us crazy reefers are from the so called water signs (Cancer, Scoprio and Pisces) maybe there is something to this?

Also can anyone explain to me why Aquarius is NOT a water sign?? I mean come on!


P.
 
I'm an aquarius....go figure ;)
 
Taurus. We are said to like beautiful and shiney things and we hate change. Sounds like a reef to me.
 
Sagitarius

@dbl this is a pretty fun poll, it would be really cool if you could post it as daily poll and get a bunch of responses.
 
Pisces in the lead just seems rigged.
 
We should even upgrade to Birthdays to make it more fun. I bet quite a few of us share birthdays.

I'm Taurus/May 5.
 
Taurus-May 15. BUT I was born a month early, should have been a Gemini....Mom's birthday is June 16.

Been playing with fish since 1980, I was already fascinated with sea critters before then. Career fish farmer.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new