What it's this number in Apex

Reefer_kano

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 27, 2022
Messages
1,206
Reaction score
1,940
Location
Lehigh Valley
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I'm still learning about this apex system.
I was having issues with the salinity probe but after ready a few threads here I figure out what it was.

Now I am curious as to what this number is/means....
Screenshot_20221209_211953_APEXFusion.jpg


Thank you.
 
So I'm still learning about this apex system.
I was having issues with the salinity probe but after ready a few threads here I figure out what it was.

Now I am curious as to what this number is/means....
Screenshot_20221209_211953_APEXFusion.jpg


Thank you.
That was the high number recorded for the day thus far
 
That was the high number recorded for the day thus far
Oh ok, I was freaking out a bit because my salinity was dropping all day, I ev3n left work to see what was going on.
Found out I had micro bubbles in the probe smh.

Now that that is straight, back to work I go lol

Thank you guys.
 
Oh ok, I was freaking out a bit because my salinity was dropping all day, I ev3n left work to see what was going on.
Found out I had micro bubbles in the probe smh.

Now that that is straight, back to work I go lol

Thank you guys.
I tilt my probe at an angle to allow bubbles to escape
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new