What kinds of reefing videos do you like to watch?

ruegaroo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef Builders is top notch for educational purposes. Same with Melevsreef. I also enjoy watching more "slice of life" stuff like Inappropriate Reefer as he typically just shows off his tanks and talks about what he thinks is working for his setups and whatnot. I personally appreciate his personal and casual approach to the hobby and I find it more relatable than other channels. Coralfish12g for entertainment as he usually does more than just educate and his videos are fun to watch.

reefwiser

LMAS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Opus ,that is why I made this current video as it's about the hobbyist and not about so much selling something thou I will have a guest from the vendors off and on. It will be about you the hobbyist.

MrWheelock

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like tank tours, short vids of fish doing crazy things, diving videos (good ideas for scapes and natural like coral placements), i like equipment reviews or spotlights, i liked the macna videos cause i couldnt attend. Mostly i watch videos because research has led me to that specific topic, but i do prefer them straight and to the point.

Auquanut

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I generally watch videos on equipment I'm interested in. I periodically check the "what's new" on BRS, and watch anything that interests me. I also enjoy watching LFS, aquaculture farm and public aquarium tours. Generally, a topic has to really capture my interest before I'll invest more than 15 minutes or so.

Last edited:

S2G

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like in detail equip videos and how to's. I like the live in the trenches videos as well. The real unedited stuff really catches my attention. Like oh crap I just spilled the skimmate on the floor then you hear the camera man gagging. I can't do the Bob Ross monotone stuff. Behind the scenes filtration is cool to see

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 67 35.4%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 60 31.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.2%
Back