What order for fish intro

mycoralswontgrow

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 13, 2024
Messages
4,868
Reaction score
4,807
Location
charlotte metro
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any suggestion on what order to intro the below fish:

1 Yellow tang
2 Flasher wrasse
1 Melanarus wrasse
1 engineer goby
2 clowns
1 of these Yellow eye Kole / square tail bristletooth / white tail bristle
1 Starry


Thinking the bristle and starry last since they may not like each other.
 
Any suggestion on what order to intro the below fish:

1 Yellow tang
2 Flasher wrasse
1 Melanarus wrasse
1 engineer goby
2 clowns
1 of these Yellow eye Kole / square tail bristletooth / white tail bristle
1 Starry


Thinking the bristle and starry last since they may not like each other.
Nice collection. Why take the chance at all with incompatible fish?
 
Nice collection. Why take the chance at all with incompatible fish?
Guess I didn’t think of them as truly incompatible, just with caution since they have to get their own territory.

Unfortunate as my wife wants the starry so I’ll lose the battle of getting the tang in that case.

Any suggestion for alternative tang.
 
Guess I didn’t think of them as truly incompatible, just with caution since they have to get their own territory.

Unfortunate as my wife wants the starry so I’ll lose the battle of getting the tang in that case.

Any suggestion for alternative tang.
Sorry, no bright ideas about a tang alternative.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new