What other fish should I add?

BRS

Gqch

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
For this size tank, i will choose Ocellaris cLownfish and Midas Blenny. Cuz they're not aggressive and can go into a smaller tank. Royal gramma can be pretty aggressive and territorial in a nano tank.

Calm Blue Ocean

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Another vote for Pink Streaked Wrasse. Surprisingly active. Swims the whole tank. Very peaceful. Cute as a button!

gracie.jpg

AS
Click to watch best scape method in 5 easy steps!
OP
Ocean’s Piece

Ocean’s Piece

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I Really think you should consider a Diamond Goby. They are gorgeous and they clean yohr sand bed and keep it free and clean and they look like dragons.
If you do go wrasse. Go for a 6 line or a melanarus (will eventually need bigger tank)
Not going to get a goby because I’m getting a fighting conch. Gobies become territorial and stick near to their territory once established which makes the fish a useless utilitarian fish after a while. Not going for a 6 line because they’re known to be extremely aggressive to new additions and just in general and I’m not getting a melanarus because I’m not going to get a bigger tank because I honestly don’t want and never have considered going any bigger. Plus, it’s expensive

BRS

Do you quarantine new coral before adding it to your reef tank?

• YES always

Votes: 81 16.7%
  • Sometimes depending (tell us why)

Votes: 58 12.0%
  • NO never

Votes: 332 68.5%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 14 2.9%
CWT Aquatics - Acrylic Sumps, Tanks, and More!