What other fish should I add?

Gqch

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
For this size tank, i will choose Ocellaris cLownfish and Midas Blenny. Cuz they're not aggressive and can go into a smaller tank. Royal gramma can be pretty aggressive and territorial in a nano tank.

Calm Blue Ocean

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another vote for Pink Streaked Wrasse. Surprisingly active. Swims the whole tank. Very peaceful. Cute as a button!

gracie.jpg

andiesreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
pink-streaked or possum wrasse as other people have said.

i also like rolland's or springer's damsels. yes they are damsels but they are so beautiful and i have seen them kept peacefully multiple times before.

Oldsman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Our lfs has a damsel that looks very similar to a flameback angel..but can't recall its name . They said its very peaceful for a damsel, and adds nice color

Marinelifelover

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I Really think you should consider a Diamond Goby. They are gorgeous and they clean yohr sand bed and keep it free and clean and they look like dragons.
If you do go wrasse. Go for a 6 line or a melanarus (will eventually need bigger tank)

OP
OP
Ocean’s Piece

Ocean’s Piece

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I Really think you should consider a Diamond Goby. They are gorgeous and they clean yohr sand bed and keep it free and clean and they look like dragons.
If you do go wrasse. Go for a 6 line or a melanarus (will eventually need bigger tank)
Not going to get a goby because I’m getting a fighting conch. Gobies become territorial and stick near to their territory once established which makes the fish a useless utilitarian fish after a while. Not going for a 6 line because they’re known to be extremely aggressive to new additions and just in general and I’m not getting a melanarus because I’m not going to get a bigger tank because I honestly don’t want and never have considered going any bigger. Plus, it’s expensive

Back