What other hobbies do you have?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Engloid
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Engloid

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 26, 2010
Messages
2,082
Reaction score
313
Location
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll post a couple pictures of mine...


R1 and GSXR
R11.jpg
track2.jpg
R1-1.jpg
R1-3.jpg
 
So, Spenser, your hobby is taking pictures of cycles and cars. :bigsmile:
 
My hobbies are, fishing, shooting, camping, and teaching my kids in scouts.
 
I just bought my first motorcycle a few months ago.. loving it.. got a Ninja 300 to start on.. want to find an R6, but used ones are never for sale in this area..
 
In college I had never even sat on a bike before. I bought a brand new GSXR750, fastest at bike at the time. I staled like 5 times between their garage and the street. I understood basic clutch mechanics. I eventually made it to the street and spent 24hrs learning without sleep. Best day of my entire life by far.
 
Breeding, raising and showing dogs: Australian Terriers and Greater Swiss Mountain Dogs. We compete in Conformation, Agility, Rally Obedience, Terrier Racing, Weight Pull, Earth Dog, Barn Hunt, Obedience, Drafting.
 
We live on a farm . Raise horses,chickens, rehabilitate wildlife and show horses... Hobbies also include visiting fish store at least 2x a month. Lol
 
Teaching, camping, fishing, airsoft, sleeping, church-activities...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new