What other hobbies do you have?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Engloid
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
when I am not reefing I am stuck in some type of video game. Mainly battlefield 3 right now. yes I know "video games"...lol...good times. every time I die, I look at my tank before respawn.
 
when I am not reefing I am stuck in some type of video game. Mainly battlefield 3 right now. yes I know "video games"...lol...good times. every time I die, I look at my tank before respawn.

Yes, I am a fan of a good video game but never admit it at first because people will look at you funny ;)

I am a fan of skyrim, fallout new vegas, and a few ipad games now and then.

Used to be addicted to Ultimate Online, EQ, WoW, just to name a few...
 
I don't get a whole lot of time free.... But I want to learn to scuba. That was fun in Aruba.
 
Woodworking! Specifically making bowls and starting into making guitars! Wish I had more money for more hobbies!
 
Mine is my art, making dog show leads ( part time job/ hobby) and my horses.
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1374367092.082306.jpg

ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1374366921.660010.jpg

ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1374366939.816649.jpg

ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1374366984.266509.jpg


Steph in SoCal
 
lol...both great games mentioned there.

Yes, I am a fan of a good video game but never admit it at first because people will look at you funny ;)

I am a fan of skyrim, fallout new vegas, and a few ipad games now and then.

Used to be addicted to Ultimate Online, EQ, WoW, just to name a few...
 
Guitar building and guitar playing.
Radio control boats and cars
Snorkeling
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new