What other pets do you have?

haleyf1024

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 12, 2015
Messages
597
Reaction score
74
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have noticed in the hobby that a lot of fish people are also into birds and reptiles, so I am curious to see what others have in the pet department. For me I have 3 dogs, a cockatiel, a ball python, 2 horses and of course the fresh and saltwater tanks.
 
2 dogs, Rottweiler and Doberman, both males, who needs ADT? lol.
1 cat, black med hair female.
7 snakes, 1 female ETB, 2 male IJ Carpets 1 a Jag, 1 male GTP Biak, 3 Balls 1 Spider female and 2 Pastel males.
1 female Bearded Dragon Orange Hypo x Yellow, 10 years old! with me since shortly after hatching.
 
This has been asked before and I've seen it on other sites. Each time my count of animals seems to go up.
I breed bearded dragons and currently have 28 adults. Also a frog terrarium and axolotl. Two turtles a bunny four cats a three legged chipmunk and I am really really tempted to get a frilled dragon

I should added that these are not all mine but live in m house and are mostly in my care
 
Last edited:
This has been asked before and I've seen it on other sites. Each time my count of animals seems to go up.
I breed bearded dragons and currently have 28 adults. Also a frog terrarium and axolotl. Two turtles a bunny four cats a three legged chipmunk and I am really really tempted to get a frilled dragon

I should added that these are not all mine but live in m house and are mostly in my care
What's one more get the dragon.
 
We have the following:

Mini Dachsund, Rigby
Bassett/Lab/Mastiff mix, Pi
Border Collie/Shepherd mix, Holli
Orange Ghost Lesser Ball Python
Carpet Python
Rosy Boa
Standard Ball Python
One horse
 
The only other pets I have are my 4 little brothers. And man do I need to train them better. Lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new