what overflow??

PaReeferJ

ADDICTED.......
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i am upgrading to a 75 gal tank and plan on drilling it for an overflow. What overflow do you guys recommend and size?

Antics

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've seen the Synergy Reef and the Eshopps overflows in person. Both looked nice, but I think I liked the SR slightly more though it was close to twice the cost. You'd probably want the 16" SR or Eshopps "L" for a 75 gallon.

OP
OP
PaReeferJ

PaReeferJ

ADDICTED.......
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've seen the Synergy Reef and the Eshopps overflows in person. Both looked nice, but I think I liked the SR slightly more though it was close to twice the cost. You'd probably want the 16" SR or Eshopps "L" for a 75 gallon.
Thanks.... The Synergy reef is nice. Think I'm going to order that one. Is the 16" big enough?

BigHildy53

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tank is not fully up and running. However, I installed the Synergy Reef 16''. It was easy to setup. My only mistake, a small one (I hope), was not being patient enough when drilling. Meaning I put too much pressure on especially when getting close to the end. So I broke some glass around the hole. But with the gaskets it shouldn't be an issue. I painted my background black and the overflow barely stands out from a distance.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 20.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 74 34.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 33.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 9.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back