What phone do you have?

  • Thread starter Thread starter LukeV
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

What brand phone do you use?

  • Apple

    Votes: 20 46.5%
  • Samsung

    Votes: 16 37.2%
  • Android

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Other

    Votes: 4 9.3%

  • Total voters
    43

LukeV

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2015
Messages
143
Reaction score
33
Location
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Curious what phone is most popular in our hobby?

I use an iPhone 6s and the camera is ok at taking aquarium photos, as long as there isn't to much blue light.

How does your phones camera handle photos of our beloved tanks?
 
2d3838a1ea1a1801d1bb0bafcf3b19d5.jpg


Samsung S5 taken under reefbrite actinic
 
Samsung note 4. My camera does a decent job. That is before I broke the camera glass! Hahaha
d4ebf746ee74bc540a3a2d9ac4baee23.jpg
 
I have an iPhone 6+, but I'm under the impression that the Galaxy S series has the best "reef" camera for a phone.
 
iPhone 6s+ pics are ok but as you said the blues kills it I want to change to the note it has a beautiful camer but waiting to see what Apple comes out with first.
 
Samsung Galaxy s6 edge plus

20160131_214611.jpg

Shot thru dirty glass lol. The camera is nice because it has a manual mode to adjust all the settings. It def comes in handy
 
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. Still trying to figure out all of the camera settings for the best pictures. This one is taken with just stock settings.

3-28.jpg
 
Galaxy s 5. Pictures are aweful.

I just upgraded to iPhone Plus 6S. I can't wait til I have something worth taking a picture of in my tank. Lights are being delivered today. So Coral are soon to come ;)
 
I enjoy the newest iphone, however I'll be following tidal gardens lead for investment into high quality photography and videography equipment. I want my own studio, i totally have the room in our shop ^_^
 
Need a yellow or orange filter over the camera it will remove the blue color from your pictures.
 
Samsung s5 active

29a01c6e6d8fd1c8d813ae9a13f9f0d2.jpg
20413740a4efce409a44654f3168935f.jpg
dae663e5ac1d9686e4f9b445f2c666b3.jpg
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new