What reactors and media are you running?

DogueDeBordeaux

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2012
Messages
167
Reaction score
27
Location
NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am setting up a 300g sps tank, and confused about which and what type of reactor I should run. I do not have a fuge, but could add a 29g.
What you know now, what would you be running?
 
I have a 300g tank and I am running two carbon reactors and one GFO reactor. The tank has only been running for about a month so I may change up what I am putting in the reactors depending on how the tank looks.
 
Im running a carbon and a gfo on my 125 for little over a year now. cant be happier with the results.
 
Currently running gfo and carbon in my filter socks, but adding a pellet reactor this weekend. All on my 240.

Country Boy using tapatalk on his EVO
 
do you put these in a filter bag then the sock or just loosely in the sock

I was running in a bag right before my pump return, but thought I'd try loose in my sock. Seems to me working better IMO.

Country Boy using tapatalk on his EVO
 
gfo in a reactor, carbon in bag inside the filter sock, a Geo bio denitrator on my 125 mixed reef
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new