What salt should I use?

My salt mixes up with higher Alk than I keep my tank, so I drop the Alk with Muriatic acid, before doing the water change.
Depending on the percentage of water changes.

Here is a odd one for you .
My salt mixes at 9 or 9.5 dkh
I do 32 gal water change on a 230 gal and the salinity is always and stable at 7.5dkh

water changes have zero effect and have never raised the Alk
In fact . I’m dosing 24 ml of 2 part per day
 
H
Depending on the percentage of water changes.

Here is a odd one for you .
My salt mixes at 9 or 9.5 dkh
I do 32 gal water change on a 230 gal and the salinity is always and stable at 7.5dkh

water changes have zero effect and have never raised the Alk
In fact . I’m dosing 24 ml of 2 part per da
What size waterchange..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new