what should I do next?

bigmoneyaj94

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey guys new saltwater lover here and I just got into this hobby in November of last year and have my tank up and running, a 32 gallon biocube. I have slowly added some livestock and soft corals and I was just curious on what everyone opinion on what I should do next? Here is a list of my livestock.
1 coral beauty
1 dottyback
2 ocellaris clownfish
5 astrae snails
1 turbo snail
1 hermit crab
1 zoanthid
1 clove poly
and 1 i can not remember the name of but attached a pic so someone can identify it for me!
I also added some filter floss in the tank media, along with some ceramic filter rings, and I have a koralia nano 240 for flow. I plan on adding a Tunze DOC 9001 protein skimmer, and a refugium with some filter floss and the ceramic filter rings at the bottom with the filter floss at the top inbetween the algea. what suggestions do you guys have? I also will attach a pic of what the tank looks like now so yall have an idea. ps, my sand is a little dirty and was looking into getting a goby and a fighting conch added to help with that, what do you think? oh and i almost forgot i have some macro algea as well but it seems dead, IDK though. thanks for all the info guys!
File_000 (1).jpeg
File_000.jpeg

xxkenny90xx

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking good! That looks like a gorgonian in the second picture.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.2%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 29 16.7%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.4%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 75 43.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back