What should I sell my setup for?

  • Thread starter Thread starter TanknTang
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TanknTang

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 29, 2022
Messages
196
Reaction score
108
Location
Massachusetts, USA
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to get out of the hobby unfort, I had got this 6ft long tank not even a year ago. Im looking to sell the tank, the stand, filters, light, and also have my RODI setup. Can include the brute bins too..

Complete setup;

1 blue tang
4 clowns
1 blue damsel
1 shrimp

Misc and various cuc
Live rock

HOB tidal 110
RODI 6 stage +bins if wanted
NooPsyche K7 PRO III kit with arm bracket
Ai prime orbit 4 wavemaker
Grounding probe
API, Red sea, and hanna meters for testing
Hydros XP8
Possibly other random stuff.
Some coral

Ideally would like to get rid as a whole if possible. I will be moving again and its just a lot to maintain when I am not into it as much anymore.

How much should I ask for this setup in todays market? Ive had these fish and live rock for maybe 8 years? But this tank is a year old its a combo of two eco systems. I have some corals in the tank, zoas mostly trumpets, flower anenomes, duncans, merletti, just random ones. I can get photos if that matters but want an idea. I cant realistically part out because of the fish and coral.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new