What should my next fish be?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nicks0912
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Nicks0912

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2013
Messages
137
Reaction score
1
Location
Orange County CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
24g. I have an Ocellaris clownfish, a tail spot blenny, and a banana wrasse. For inverts I have a CBS.
I have a few in mind already but I want to see what you guys come up with.
 
Just looked up the banana on liveaquaria n my fish isn't a banana...that's what my lfs told me. Here's a pic
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 170
looks like a coris to me, even so I think your tank is too small for it. I would maybe trade it in for a smaller species of flasher wrasse
 
Not quite so. Cleaner wrasses often perish in captivity because they really don't train well to aquarium foods.

Also, adding a different type of wrasse to your yellow may not go well. A lot of wrasses do not get on well with other wrasses.
If you read my previous posts I suggested a FLASHER wrasse to REPLACE his coris
 
Sorry. I didn't realize you wrote the earlier flasher post.
My statement about the cleaner wrasses still goes, though.
 
Ok so far u guys have said flame hawk or longnose hawk, and replaced yellow wrasse with a flasher wrasse. Would anyone else like to post some ideas? Thanks to everyone who has already posted.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new