What smaller fish look like benthic sharks?

dustin.emmanuel

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2025
Messages
105
Reaction score
36
Location
Russellville
What state or country do you live in
Arkansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm so obsessed with benthic sharks, especially epaulette sharks or bamboo sharks. But I only have 120 gallon tank, so can't even fit one. What other similarities of fish I can get?
 
Maybe an engineer goby?
But theyre more eel like.

Following!
 
Maybe an engineer goby?
But theyre more eel like.

Following!
I'm interested in it, but my family hates eel/snake looking things. So its out of the question. Although I would love to have it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new