What species is this?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jtwinn26
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jtwinn26

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 29, 2020
Messages
81
Reaction score
13
Location
long beach
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What species is this drag?

image.jpg
 
Underside looks rough. Doesn’t look like carduus type to me; that said, it’s tough to guess what it is
 
I thought the same thing, it could have issues or worms, and I also agree it’s to small to make any good educated guess.
 
Too small to tell yet, bottom side looks covered in bite marks though. I believe you have aefws.
 
Im guessing if you look at these closer, they will probably be eggs.
Screenshot_20200906-140248_Chrome.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new