What sps is this?

BigTomo003

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 17, 2020
Messages
411
Reaction score
181
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, so yesterday I bought a couple of frags from my lfs. I got a duncan coral and some sort of sps, yes I know you should do research before buying any animal for your tank but it was an impulse buy as they where in a deal ( 3 frags for 40) but I ended up getting 2.

I have a ai prime 16hd and it does really well on my shallow tank for growing corals, I've placed the sps on the very top of the tank and it's polyps are all out and even seems to have a bit more colour than in the shop.

A small peice snapped off in the bag from the tip, so I glued it to an extra frag plug to hope it grows, its polyps are out too.

I feed all of my corals once a week

I have ordered loads of new corals a new fish and a new cuc and a clam which I'm really excited about.

But anyways can anyone please tell me what type of coral this is?


There's that beautiful duncan too.

Snapchat-1475805920.jpg Snapchat-148248223.jpg Snapchat-1435380903.jpg Snapchat-313979258.jpg
 
birdsnest or pocillopora, the other sps needs a better pic
 
birdsnest or pocillopora, the other sps needs a better pic
The small one Is from the bigger one, it snapped off while I was bringing it home so I glued it to a frag plug so now I have 2 frags.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new