What tang is this?

  • Thread starter Thread starter NeveSSL
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

NeveSSL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 20, 2007
Messages
2,734
Reaction score
264
Location
Kodak
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Anyone know what kind of tang this is?

I've messaged the owner, too, but thought I'd throw a thread up. This is from the 20,000g reef in Minnesota off of the BRStv channel.

Brandon
Screen Shot 2021-04-25 at 10.35.44 PM.png
 
Source video and time:

Brandon
 
Looks like Acanthurus pyoferus adult. Just an over saturated photo of a really nice specimen.

Compare the appearance of the tank with the shot of them talking with the shot of the tank itself.
 
I am leaning that way, too... it's about the only explanation I can come up with.

Brandon
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new