What tank type is your favorite?

What tank type is your favorite?

  • Seahorse safe reef

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Predator tank with some coral

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Large reef with a good mixture of fish and ciral.

    Votes: 5 83.3%

  • Total voters
    6

Seahorse man

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 25, 2017
Messages
131
Reaction score
90
What state or country do you live in
Idaho
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am upgrading my tank, and am torn. I either want to get a bigger tank to do a more advanced reef, a large predator tank with few corals, or a tall tank with a few seahorse pairs and seahorse safe coral. What should I do?

I currently have a 55 gal long mixed reef, I am able to redistribute corals and fish to my other tanks if necessary.
Thanks all!
 
Larger reef with fish and coral !!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new