!@!!WHAT THE HECK IS A STRIKE SALE?????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It's' an exploitative cash grab, for sure! But what are you gonna do? Not going to get into all the dynamics of the situation. But ultimately, I may have three good days left to ship for at least a couple weeks of they do it. Not going to move to Fed ex for the time being. That seems like the equivalent of shipper suicide at this point.

Anyway. super easy stuff.

Enter code or follow this link and code is activated automatically. Packs will ship this week, so you'll hear from me fast and we'll get you locked in and out the door fast. Good news is I've got tons and tons of well encrusted frags ready to roll. Of course unless you are cool with waiting a bit.

Code will be live soon.

Untitled design-29.png

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Yep- Strike is looming and I have a package i need for my vacation this Friday to arrive Tuesday. I told shipper NOT to send via UPS and what did they do - Shipped UPS, duh.

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yep- Strike is looming and I have a package i need for my vacation this Friday to arrive Tuesday. I told shipper NOT to send via UPS and what did they do - Shipped UPS, duh.
Ugh! that sucks man. I hope it makes it to you in time. with any luck.

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Ugh! that sucks man. I hope it makes it to you in time. with any luck.
I received it at 11:40a- was scheduled for tomorrow. Helps that I live a mile from station

Ben549

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there a way to add an option to filter out corals not currently available? I find several I really want only to get ‘Check back soon’. DOH!
I second this. There are a lot of great-looking corals but everything I click on is out of stock. Also, an option to receive notifications when they are back in stock would be marvelous!

shakacuz

hang loose, cuz
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I second this. There are a lot of great-looking corals but everything I click on is out of stock. Also, an option to receive notifications when they are back in stock would be marvelous!
i have 6 SPS i want in my tank from Adam and i’m certain they’re still unavailable lol

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Uhm, I had to talk myself out of buying a battlebox...
I saw that discount and I had to tell myself, "self!! It's not your birthday yet!!! Adam will hold onto your t-shirt for another month and a half!"
Ugh!! I hate being a responsible adult.
Cry Lol GIF by Shalita Grant

Reefer Matt

Reef Cave Dweller
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Uhm, I had to talk myself out of buying a battlebox...
I saw that discount and I had to tell myself, "self!! It's not your birthday yet!!! Adam will hold onto your t-shirt for another month and a half!"
Ugh!! I hate being a responsible adult.
Cry Lol GIF by Shalita Grant
:grinning-squinting-face: Same here. I have never bought from him before but have car insurance due this month. Some day though! Some day.

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
TIME FOR A BATTLEBOX SALE !!!

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
:grinning-squinting-face: Same here. I have never bought from him before but have car insurance due this month. Some day though! Some day.
Been there!
Took me a while to get there, but have purchased before and will again! Worth every penny.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yeah I totally hear you on this one. Truth is long term aquaculture can be brutal on some of these delicate colonies. The line between "leave me alone" and "sure I'll go ahead and cut one for you" is a fine one and, one I tend to cross way too often, resulting in super abused mothers that shut down on me or worse.

Story of my life really. And kind of the pendulum swinging back at a somewhat successful thing I've managed to pull off somehow, going on 12 years officially.

Consequently, some of these pieces are in a steady state of abuse/recovery. That doesn't amount to much actual growth, unfortunately. And it kills me, believe me! These are my babies.

anyway to you point, I hear you 100%. I'll see if I can get my developer to create a filter for you guys. That's not a bad idea at all. In the meantime, it never hurts to ask me about certain pieces. Sometimes I can do it. You just have to ask. Feel free to contact me anytime really.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 42 16.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 16 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 11.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 148 57.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.4%
Back