What the heck is this thing?

evan-beachouse-45

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2016
Messages
356
Reaction score
87
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure what the heck this is good or bad?
IMG_7693.JPG
 
I never thought of that. It resembles several tunicates in my tank. If it is vermetid, snatch that thing out after you glue it shut. [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new