what the heck is this?!

Tarabelle

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 21, 2024
Messages
22
Reaction score
28
Location
washington
What state or country do you live in
Washington, D.C.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m always smearing something new and well I have no clue what they are because I’ve only been an aquarium mother since Feb.

Can anyone identify what the heck this thing is on the glass? Should I leave it in there? Take it out?
IMG_5679.jpeg
 
I used to get this all the time and wondered the same thing. Lol
Like everyone is posting above it’s just snail eggs and nothing to worry about. Hopefully these comments to your post help.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new