What the heck is this?

  • Thread starter Thread starter PSU4ME
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

PSU4ME

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2013
Messages
446
Reaction score
298
Location
Boston
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got him in today. Looks like some type of cyst?

25E73ADD-11F8-42D4-9E69-C5FA4E65F747.jpeg
 
Parasite common to cleaner shrimp. With a quick search you should be able to come up with the name. I can remember it.
 
So I saw a video that said to pull it off with tweezers, I peeled back the outer shell and it came off. Hope the little bugger makes it, removal wasn’t too graceful
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new