What to add

  • Thread starter Thread starter reefernoah
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

reefernoah

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2026
Messages
52
Reaction score
10
Location
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently got this 37gal display 10 gal sump and only have a mini clownfish. Any stock ideas are appreciated
20260706_114048_15B07157-CC0A-48B6-BBF6-60F0E378D124.png
 
Smaller tank - a Hector's Goby or Rainford Goby would be good for algae assistance.

Are you looking for specific colors? Springeri Damsels add a nice pop of blue to the tank and are good at eating some pests.

Clown Gobies come in a variety of colors.

Pistol Shrimp and prawn goby of some variety would be nice.
 
I recently got this 37gal display 10 gal sump and only have a mini clownfish. Any stock ideas are appreciated
20260706_114048_15B07157-CC0A-48B6-BBF6-60F0E378D124.png
I'd do a possum or a pink streak wrasse once the tank gets a bit older, for now add a goby that you like (anything but a diamond watchman) and a pistol shrimp, maybe a pair for the clown? Then a tailspot blenny adds character and eats algae
 
Blennies and gobies are always a good choice. You could do a royal gramma as well. A smaller wrasse species is a good option.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new