What to do with $200

  • Thread starter Thread starter MSB123
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Hey everyone- I have about $200 that I dont know what to do with. With Black Friday coming to an end, I wonder what I should get. It can be anything :) List your suggestions and I will post which one won once I order something ;)
-MSB

Easy! Get a nice little mini speaker / radio and put it next to your fish tank. Then simply enjoy what happens :)
 
Next time anyone has extra cash and can't decide what to do with it, I'll take it and spend it wisely! ;) I have a few acros on the wish list, at the moment.
what are you looking at? I might have something
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new