What should I do with this spare vessel

  • Thread starter Thread starter RamsReef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

RamsReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 18, 2016
Messages
1,784
Reaction score
1,496
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

When I built my sump I made a 14" wide x 33" deep x 22" tall box that I was going to use for water changes.

I dont want to do that now. I dont have good access to it and would like to put something I dont touch, AT ALL.

It will not be lit, no refugium


What would you put in here?

Deep sand, water in at bottom, bubble up to top?


Media Bricks

Rock

Nothing

Let me know your thoughts.

Ram


17314aef-5566-4691-afb9-3f0f67422239.jpg
668f35b2-5fa4-46b9-9443-c2841abebaaa.jpg
003b351c-1884-4e5a-91b0-2ab260ceb58d.jpg
 
Sounds good, I already have a cryptic zone but whats one more lol. Hownwould you do it? Sand, rock, rock size?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new