What to do with fish after qt

Jake_the_reefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2019
Messages
2,616
Reaction score
2,049
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tank has ich so its going fallow for a few months. When the fish are done in qt I'm going to put them in my 50 frag tank. However would my lantern basslet and watchman goby be better off in their 10g quarentine with pvc pipes or in the 50g tank with 0 places to hide.
I know both of those fish like hiding places and they might not do well in an environment with literally no hiding places
 
I would just buy a couple extra pvc tubes and stick them in the frag tank with new pvc tubes for hiding spaces. It’s not pretty but not permanent
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new