What to put towards top?

MidwestReefer1989

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 26, 2020
Messages
21
Reaction score
11
What state or country do you live in
Iowa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! Thank you to the individual who answered my question yesterday! I am trying to decide what I can put towards the top of my rock structure. Its about 3 inches from the top of the tank. I want something that won't spread or take over but will still be a great centerpiece.
 
Will the frogspawn attack the hammer coral that I have on the side. There is space now, but want to avoid future conflicts if I can.
 
they usually don't like each other. the hammer wouldn't be the one to worry about as it has much longer sweeper tenticals. I have mine a few inches from them with no real issues.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new