What Topics Do you want to Learn More about?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Camaro Show Corals

Formally known as The Camaro Show
View Badges
Reaction score
To help our community Camaro Show Corals has decided to give our customers input about our methods used and what you guys want to learn more about in the Reefing industry and community! Please post what you would like to see talked about and learn below!

monumadha

View Badges
Reaction score
It's fantastic to see you reaching out to the community for input – collaboration is the key to unlocking new horizons in this mesmerizing reefing world! Personally, I've always been intrigued by the art of aquascaping within reef tanks. Exploring different layouts, color combinations, and how to create breathtaking underwater landscapes – that's something I'd love to dive into. Also, it'd be super cool to learn about innovative technologies that are shaping the future of reef keeping, like advanced lighting setups or automated systems. And hey, if you're ever on the lookout for a fresh perspective, there's this training provider in Malaysia that's all about pushing the boundaries of knowledge.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 26 15.6%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 80 47.9%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 52 31.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.4%
Back