What type of pod is this?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Goldeneye
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Goldeneye

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 4, 2011
Messages
107
Reaction score
9
Location
17055
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also is I on that preys on zoas, palys, ect. First time I ever seen one of this size.




 
those are amphipods!! they do not eat coral and are beneficial to your tank
 
Ok sounds good just did a dip on some zoas and seen um fall off and i was wondering what they seeing they were pretty huge thanks
 
Amphipods for sure. They can eat dead tissue on a coral, but won't eat healthy coral. Some large fish can even snack on them as a natural food source.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new