Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters

Jacked Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you so much dude. This is the perfect compromise. I'm gonna delve deeper into this later and check out your build thread when I get a chance. So cool. Sounds like it will fit my budget until I get a chance to really go wild.

Your coral looks amazing.
Yeah no problem! My current build thread is a bit more expensive. But do have this one documented on another site! and don't be afraid to PM me any questions you got.

OP
OP
Nautalis-II

Nautalis-II

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah no problem! My current build thread is a bit more expensive. But do have this one documented on another site! and don't be afraid to PM me any questions you got.

Appreciate it. I followed you and a couple others that I'll reach out to sometime. My research comes in massive bursts.

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its a standard 10 gallon I de-rimmed, But a bargain freshwater HOB filter on (its for mechanical and charcoal) I just put a metal halide i scored from the marketplace section here for $50. IO reef crystals, Jebao powerhead (you can even get used for $20-$30 if you look hard enough) and some basic test kits and you have yourself a reef. The only things i would change is to go for a better filter (AquaClear would be best) and I would do a better job at de-rimming or just not de-rim it. Even something as basic as this grows SPS decently. LPS and Zoas thrive. Here are some pics from this system and im gonna include two FTS (no matter how ugly it looks)
IMG_0339.JPG
IMG_0336.JPG
IMG_0337.JPG
IMG_0041.jpg
IMG_0345.jpg

Not to derail, but great looking frags. Love MH

Back