What up R2R fam

NanoReeferNut

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey family. New to the reef world, been in it for about a year with a 5 gallon nano to a 13 nano and now a 40 gallon cube with 20 gallon sump. Running a Ecotech Radion xr15 blue, Ecotech Vectra S2 pump, a Nyos Quantum 120.
The tank is about 6 months old. Let the tank run for 3 months before adding the sump. Parameters seem to be great but have had issues with happiness. Will add to a thread but anyone reading this that can help me with possibilities of running a foster would be awesome. Just want a ****** tank and to make them all happy.

JXNATC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey family. New to the reef world, been in it for about a year with a 5 gallon nano to a 13 nano and now a 40 gallon cube with 20 gallon sump. Running a Ecotech Radion xr15 blue, Ecotech Vectra S2 pump, a Nyos Quantum 120.
The tank is about 6 months old. Let the tank run for 3 months before adding the sump. Parameters seem to be great but have had issues with happiness. Will add to a thread but anyone reading this that can help me with possibilities of running a foster would be awesome. Just want a ****** tank and to make them all happy.

Attachments

• 72267.png
    72267.png
    57 KB · Views: 42
Upvote 0
OP
OP
NanoReeferNut

NanoReeferNut

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh yea also running
oh yea, also running a Ecotech Vortech MP49 QD at 35% during the day nutrient transport and 15% at night lagoon. Everything is ran off mobius app. Lighting is 10am to 8pm ab+.
I have a few corals or doing to well. #HELP

Upvote 0

Fred2482

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh yea also running

oh yea, also running a Ecotech Vortech MP49 QD at 35% during the day nutrient transport and 15% at night lagoon. Everything is ran off mobius app. Lighting is 10am to 8pm ab+.
What is it you need help with?

Upvote 0
OP
OP
NanoReeferNut

NanoReeferNut

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh yea also running

What is it you need help with?
Have a brain that’s dying, a torch that seems to be separating, a bubble not doing to well as 2 zoas not doing to well.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 32
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    220.1 KB · Views: 36
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    224.3 KB · Views: 37
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    239.7 KB · Views: 27
Upvote 0

TnFishwater98

Drink more fishwater there! And I still want more!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Da Reef!
Marine Biology Ocean GIF

Upvote 0

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back