what up, what up......

  • Thread starter Thread starter Troylee
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
i for sure will post all my builds here..just need a little time..:)
by tomorrow morning i will have a couple for ya guys..;)
 
btw. my threads on rc. are kinda hacked and thrown together..
the full build threads can be found on worldwide reefers....;)
but they will be here soon enough..
 
Good we want them here!
 
thought i would join you guys over here, i hear good things about r2r...:)
if ya need me i will be in the diy forum lol....
Haha my first post!!!!!! That was a warm welcome I even got my first pms from people welcoming me.... Just wanted to bump this to remind every one I see a lot of new faces popping up and daily and we have several hundred active members... Please stop by and say hello welcome the new combers..... It left a great first impression on me... Especially how pleasant the vendors were to stop by and say hi also....1smile1 let's step up the welcomes to keep the new people coming aboard...;)
 
Haha in real life I have spoken less than 7000 words since I joined here.... Gotta get it out somewhere...:sure:
 
Troy welcome to R2R...
 
Oh I did....welcome
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new